Low Hazard Special Events Insurance Program
General Liability Insurance for Small, Short Term Events
Host Liquor Included
The Liability Insurance
Coverage is limited to events meeting the following conditions:
- Events must be less than 5 consecutive days.
- Number of attendees per day must be 500 or less.
- Event may only have one location.
- Anniversary Parties
- Award Presentations
- Baby Shower
- Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah
- Billiard Events/Tournaments
- Bingo Games (charity/fundraising events only)
- Birthday Parties
- Book Fairs/Book Readings
- Book Signings
- Bridal Shower
- Car Washes (charity/fundraising events only)
- Card Games/Events (charity/fundraising events only)
- Casino Events (charity/fundraising events only)
- Celebration of Life
- Chamber of Commerce Events/Mixers
- Charity Events
- Chess Events
- Christmas Caroling (single location only)
- Christmas Party
- Debuts or Debutante Balls
- Dinners or Luncheons
- Direct Selling Consultant Parties
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Educational Lectures or Seminars
- Engagement Parties
- Film Screenings or Showings
- Food Cooking Contests
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Graduation Party
- Holiday Celebration
- Holiday Party
- Job Fairs
- Memorial Services
- New Year Celebration
- New Year's Party
- Poet or Poetry Readings
- Proms (school-sponsored events)
- Recitals (dance, music)
- Sales (bake, charity, consignment, estate, garage)
- School Band or Drill Team Competitions
- Shows (antique, art, baby, business, collector, consumer, craft, fashion, flower, garden home, state, wedding)
- Social Gatherings or Receptions
- Speaking Engagements
- Talent Search/Shows (children's shows only)
- Theatrical Performances or Musicals
- Trade Shows and Expos
- Walking Tours (garden, holiday, home, historical site) (single location only)
- Wedding Shower
(Protects you in the event of a lawsuit or property damage)
Who is Covered
This program provides protection for the Policyholder against claims of bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal and advertising injury liability, and the litigation costs to defend against such claims.
Coverage is provided up to $1,000,000.00 per occurrence. There is no deductible amount. Coverage is offered through the Sports and Recreation Providers Association Purchasing Group.
Coverage includes suits arising out of:
- Injury or death of spectators
- Injury or death of volunteers
- Property damage liability
- Incidental medical malpractice
- All activities related to the event
- Ownership, use or maintenance of facilities
- General negligence claims
- Cost of investigation and defense of claims, even if groundless
- Corporal Punishment
- Host liquor liability
- Professional liability (involves specialized education, knowledge, labor, judgement and skill that is predominately mental or intellectual)
- Additional Insured parties may be added at no charge.
Access or Disclosure of Confidential or Personal Information and data-Related Liability – With Limited Bodily Injury Exception, Coverage C – Medical Payments, Employment Related Practices Exclusion, Fungi or Bacteria, Exclusion of Other Acts of Terrorism Committed Outside the United States; CAP on Losses from Certified Acts of Terrorism, Exclusion of Punitive Damages Related to Terrorism, Liability Arising Out of Lead, Silica or Related Dust Exclusion, Nuclear, Biological, or Chemical Exclusion, Failure to Provide Waiver and Release Sublimit, Exclusion – Organic Pathogens. All of the above are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
The ownership, operation, maintenance arising out of the use of inflatable recreational devices or inflatable amusement devices of any kind.
Any use, event or display arising out of fireworks, or any other use of pyrotechnics including any firework sales.
Any use, handling, or storage of any firearms, ammunition, or explosives.
Any operations involving bungee devices (except for indoor bungee fitness), carnival rides, corn cannons, organized equine racing contests, organized equine vaulting or jumping contests, leasing of horses, jumping pillows, knocker ball, bubble soccer, Zorb ball, mechanical bucking devices including multi-ride attachments, aerial activities above 12 feet, rock climbing activities, activities involving permanent or mobile rock wall climbing structures, zip lines, pumpkin launching devices, rope challenge courses, water skiing, surfing, white water rafting or kayaking, tackle football, ATV/UTV, tracked or trackless train rides, trampolines, bike related trick or stunt activities or contests, Zippy Pets, haunted houses, haunted trails or haunted boats or barges, demolition derbies of any kind, independent security services other than a contracted public law enforcement officer.
Premium rates begin at*:
- $1,000,000 General Aggregate: $120.00 Premium + $145.00 Administrative Fee = $265.00 Total
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate: $126.00 Premium + $145.00 Administrative Fee = $271.00 Total
- $3,000,000 General Aggregate: $132.00 Premium + $145.00 Administrative Fee = $277.00 Total
- $4,000,000 General Aggregate: $138.00 Premium + $145.00 Administrative Fee = $283.00 Total
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate: $144.00 Premium + $145.00 Administrative Fee = $289.00 Total
*Note: Higher premiums may apply in select coverage states.
Please note that a 3% Credit Card Processing Fee will be added to all credit card orders. Credit Card Fee does not apply in FL.
The Optional Coverages
Hired and Non-Owned Automobile Liability Coverage
This liability coverage provides protection for rented, borrowed and other non-owned vehicles operating during the policyholder’s special event.
Excess Liability Coverage
This coverage provides additional liability limits increasing the liability coverage per each occurrence.
This option increases the aggregate limit of liability insurance from $1,000,000 to larger amounts.
$10,000 Medical Expense Benefit
This coverage will reimburse an injured spectator or guest for medical and/or funeral expenses incurred as a result of bodily injury or death, regardless of whether you are liable or not.
Abuse or Molestation
Liability coverage is provided for claims arising out of alleged abuse or molestation as well as alleged physical and non-physical abuse (verbal, mental or emotional abuse).
The General Liability and Accident coverage are provided by Great American Insurance Company (Admitted) (A+ Superior XV A.M. Best)